Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Saturday, November 19, 2005

hey peeps..where u been:-)

ok I know its been a long time...But I am here now...

I hope everyone is having success....I know you guys are awsome!!

Well things have been going good..I have been working out like mad..well most days:)

I went to visit home last week. I have not been there since beging of July, and my best friend asked me why I am soo damn skinny..(which I am not)...she asked what I had been doing..I told her nothing just been working out..same as always..

And what really bums me out is that anyone would consider this skinny...Makes me feel like I was one big fat as$ before......I still have a long way to go to get to pre baby weight, but I am getting there..slowly...

If I put more than a half as$ effort in it I do much better. I am always so darn tired that I sometimes feel too tired to workout...but I more than not do it..Just because I know I should..

I am worried about Thanksgiving...I love making these awsome cheesy potaotes..I love pumpkin pie....I am in for a world of hurt:-)

Anyway, I hope everyone is doing well.....

Christina

oh and I still have not heard from my partener Melissa...Its like she dropped off the Earth....I have not heard form her in like 2 months......So I am all alone..poor me:(

Comments:
Christina - Keep it up!! :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?