Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Hi Everyone

Okay first I want to say that despite going to Hawaii I am still at my same weight-which is good. I felt bloated when I was there but I always do when I fly somewhere. Its like I get on the plane and I bloat. Weird.
Second I want to tell Christine what a great job she is doing and third I wanted to ask Bav what Body for life is and why it works so well for her? I am always looking for something that might work for me! I ran in Hawaii and almost killed myself. Too hot to run outdoors. So the next day I ran on the treadmill but its so dang Hot even in the gym-I was sweating up a storm. Its so hard to work out when your on vacation drinking Mai Tais. So I am back to the drawing board. But like I said I at least didn't put on weight! Now if I can just get past the pumpkin pie. I have decided to go for a hike or do something in the morning on Thursday. Just to move. At least it will make me feel better! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Comments:
Was Hawaii nice? How could it not be! :)

Good plan for Thanksgiving. I think a pre or post lunch walk is a great idea. Just remember, one meal or one day isn't going to kill you. So don't throw it down the tubes if you enjoy yourself a bit. :)

Happy Thanksgiving! :)
 
wow hawaii..i am jelous..

am will be walking too...gotta or my pants wont fit..LOL

keep up the great work
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?