Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Saturday, November 12, 2005

I Have Been Such A Loser!!

Okay, in both senses of the term- I have been a loser! I feel so bad that I have not checked in for sooooo long! (Especially to my new partner, Mandi!) I am sorry. I have been out of the loop for a while. First it was my birthday, then Halloween, then my family got sick . . . and so on! Still no excuse. But, I am so proud to say that I have also been losing weight!! :) I have still been working out so hard and it paid off. I am now down to 166!! Whoopeee!! :) So, as I go into the holidays, I just wanted to let you all know that I am still alive and trying - and, I need the support of this blog more than anything!! I miss you guys!! :)





Edited to add: Written by Zoe

Comments:
Zoe, I'm so glad to hear from you and know you've been doing so well! Typically when we stay away from this place it's because we're not doing so well with the weightloss thing. LOL. Great to know you're still with it! :)
 
Welcome back Zoe! Was wondering where you were! Good job staying active with your busy life!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?