Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Monday, November 14, 2005

New Colors

I lost another 1.5 pounds in one day and I have no idea how I did it. I mean, for the first time since I started this weight loss program 3 weeks ago, I went off my diet for one night and ordered a pizza. A neighbor brought a piece of cake over last night and so I thought I would have gained some weight back - but nope! I am down about 10 pounds now - in 3 weeks. I know that is not a drastic change, but it's better than anything. Now only 33 more to go!

I haven't been working out lately, just eating right most of the time. I am also painting our bedroom - quite the feat!! I sweat a lot doing that! It took me one week to do the room (priming and painting) and now I am priming the bathroom off our bedroom so I can paint that as well. My husband and I took our bed apart (he was the original designer) and sawed off the 4 posts and made the bed lower. I think it's going to make the room look a lot bigger. Anyway, we stained it last night and hopefully we will be back in our own bedroom in a couple of days.

This redecorating thing is very physical and lots of work. I recommend it if you are looking for something intense and fun to do around your house!

Tammy

Comments:
That is awesome Tammy!!! You are an inspiration! :)
 
Great job!! House work/repair/redecorating is definitly great exercise! I did a lot of that this weekend and ate almost anything I wanted and held steady because of it.
 
I've been busy doing house repairs/reno's myself... 'tis the season, I guess!

By the way, what an awesome feat! 10 lbs in 3 weeks is incredible! Keep up the good work!
 
oh I know all about that..I have re-done nearly every room in my house...it is wonderful excersie..

good for you:)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?