Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

What's the damage? (Post Halloween)

Alright guys - time to fess up and get going straight if you slipped up yesterday. If not, congratulations!

I went up a pound but it wasn't because of candy. I had 2 hot dogs for lunch and some fatty chicken parmesean for dinner. I did walk over 13,000 steps while trick or treating though, which probably kept me from worse damage.

My free trial for Calorie King ran out and I didn't have the money to buy the full version for a few days. I still managed and now have the full version forever and ever. LOL. This tool totally keeps me on track.

You can read my post at my blog today if you want to know how my Halloween went. I've basically gotten rid of as much of the candy as I can. My only sin yesterday was a few small packets of Swedish fish.... Today I alloted myself 3 pieces of chocolate which are entered into my Calorie King program. I'm still on track!

The days are ticking away! Whose still with me?

~Tee

Comments:
Oh the damage! I ate a ton of candy sooo I was really surprised to see the scale down four pounds this morning. I guess walking 15 blocks counter-acted all the sugar?

Glad to hear you are still on track Tee! Keep it up!
 
Cal King sounds wicked good.

WTG with staying on track!
 
Jodi - Yeah - atleast we're walking for that candy! Behave now!

Mandi - It's AWESOME. Calorie King is so easy and helpful. There's a free 2 week trial. I really recommend downloading it.

Click here for free trial
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?