Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Where the heck have I been?


Busy. Only excuse. I have been busy with getting my house company ready, and baking cookies, and squares and bars and what not. Not eating them.... well not much of them. *L*

I don't have a computer at my house, well I have one, it's just not a functioning computer, and I haven't had the time to get to one lately. I *have* been walking as much as possible. The fresh air is wonderful for both Kemper and myself. I'm sitting back at 159 right now, and I'm going to do what I can to get down to 150.

It will be and interesting battle. Me vs. 9 pounds and the holiday season. I can do this. *thumbs up*

Anybody wanna do a challenge this week? I know it's a little late, but 1 pound by Monday?? Anyone?


Good luck to all!

See ya's soon!

Ciao,

Mandi

Comments:
Mandi! Those are beautiful cookies! Mine never look that good. LOL.

I'll take you up on the challenge. I have a sore throat this week so I'm not hungry. Advantage! LOL.
 
Mandi - your cookies look like they are right out of Martha Stewart!! I am soo impressed!! I wouldn't even want to eat them . . . well, who am I kidding! :) Merry Christmas!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?