Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Friday, November 04, 2005

Wow.... November already

Hi Girls.

Just droppin in to say hello. Been enjoying the wonderful Fall weather we're getting as much as possible the last couple of weeks. Walking where ever we can. The walking is making up for the taste's and lick's following Hallowe'en.

Our pictures went awesome on Saturday. I am, and was feeling quite good about myself, and beside actually losing the weight, that is one of my main goals. I have one of the polaroids the photographer took, if I can scan it, I'll post it.

Hope everyone is doing well!

Ciao,

Mandi

Comments:
Can't wait to see it Mandi! I bet you look wonderful!
 
Mandi - I'd love to see the photo! I'm glad it went well - that's such a relief, isn't it?

You're almost there. Keep it up!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?