Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Thursday, December 29, 2005

doing my last check in peepd

so I know the contest ends a few short days...so I am getting my results on now..

when we started this contest I was appr 177
today I am 164....I know its not a whole lt, I did gAIN 3 POUNDS OVER THE HOLIDAY SEASON.....

I have not really went down any pants size or anything, and you I look about the same..Which is depressing all in itself...

I am going to conuite my plans for losing more weight....I have always been an excersie junkie..but I am going to start stepping it up a notch..thats all..

I am doing more weight trianing and toning now.....So we will see what happens..

I hope everyone had succuss....and keeps up all thier hard work
Peace out..
Christina

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?