Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Final results--2005

I had my final check in for 2005 with my trainer last night. Considering how little exercise I've gotten since Thanksgiving, and how much I've been eating, I actually LOST .8 lbs. I moved a couple of inches around, and my body fat didn't increase. So this was a good thing.

All in all, for the duration of the challenge, I have lost approximately 5.2 lbs and 3 inches. Of course, it would have been more if I hadn't lost and regained a few of those lbs and inches, but que sera sera, right?

I know I haven't won the challenge by any means, but I had fun participating, and I look forward to starting with the new challenge in 2006! Anyone going to join me?


~ruthie

Comments:
You may very well win Ruthie! I haven't lost an ounce and those inches just keep on coming back.

You go Girl!
 
I have been reading everyone's posts for a couple of weeks now, and I would love to join you for 2006!
Barb
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?