Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Frosting, sprinkles, sugar...

I am up to my eyeballs in Christmas goodies mostly because I am baking them myself. But not to eat them all! I give out platters to a lot of our elderly neighbors. Today I made toffee bars and they are calling my name all the way from the freezer. Yum!

My jeans are shrinking, or my hips are growing, either way I gotta change the balance of junk food flowing to my mouth.

How are the rest of you doing so far?

Jodi

Comments:
i said goodbye to the diet until the new year. too many holiday events to attend, and too little time to plan healthy after working and such. still trying to go to the gym (i made it three days last week--yay me), but i'm eating like crazy.

i just dread january at the gym because the resolutioners tie up all the machines and intrude on my space.
 
Ruthie! The gym three times! You GO! That is awesome that you are keeping it up even if the eating sucks. At least you haven't given up altogether!

Andrea! You too! You sound like you should share some of that motivation Girl! :) Keep it up!
 
Jodi - everyone is avoiding this place like the black death. ROFL. I think maybe we will restart the contest in January. We'll be sure to get those "resolution" dieters.

As for me - I'm not losing but I'm not gaining. I'm eating those Christmas treats but being pretty good about portions at meal time, etc.

Still wondering who will win the statue graphic for this years Biggest Loser. Maybe for next year we can up the anty to something cooler?
 
I got these organic chocolates from Trader Joe's and while I usually don't have a sweet tooth, I am addicted to these things... addicted!!
 
Is it too late to send you my address? I love toffee bars...
 
Tee~ I think you are right. I haven't even seen anyone peek in here for weeks! LOL

I am not gaining either but I am not losing either. Come January I will be back at the exercise as I have to start getting up early again. Hopefully that will set this bal in motion again.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?