Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Monday, December 26, 2005

Hey peeps

I hope all of you had a merry Christmas...And didn't eat too much:)

I have not posted here in a while, I am so bad, but since my partner deserted me...I just didn't feel any encouragement...

But good news is I have lost about 10.5 pounds...I do lots of weight training, and am getting a little "bulky"....But that's ok.....

I want to lose about 20 more pounds.....I need to get my rear end moving......

My goal is by summer to have lost it all....We will see....

Congrads to all of you....I know everyone has done a fabulous job....

Love and good luck to all...

Christina

Comments:
Is everyone holding out on the alocohol this season? That would be the hardest part for me.
 
no...i am drinkiing my booze still...just in small amouts..LMAO
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?