Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Merry Christmas!!

Okay, so I have dropped off of the blogging world again and . . . it would also appear that I have dropped my diet. BUT! That is not entirely true. I have been slacking because I have been soooo hungry lately . . . because I am pregnant! :) I was excited to tell you guys but I didn't want to post it on my blog until I could tell my parents in person! I am excited and very hopeful that this baby will be a little girl. Who am I kidding . . . I will take this baby no matter what it is!! :) I am also realizing the tragidy that is a mother's body. It just stinks that we are asked to lose weight, then gain it, then lose it - like this is normal! I just cannot believe that our bodies are supposed to stretch so much! With this being my third pregnancy, I already feel like I need to pull out the maternity clothes and I am only 2 months along!! I know that it is all more than worth it.

Mandi, I am so sorry that I sucked as a partner! Trust me, if you guys are still around in 9 months (even though I KNOW that you all will be at your goal weights by then ! ) I am going to be dying for the support!

I hope that you all have a wonderful Christmas . . . my attitude is not to feel too guilty about the chocolate . . . after all, isn't that what this season is all about!? Then in January you can repent! :)

Talk to you all later,
Zoe

Comments:
Congratulations Zoe!

I didn't even try to lose weight until after the last of my four children was born, after all what is the point when you know it is just coming back? LOL

I hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months!
 
P.R.E.G.N.A.N.T.!!!

Congrats! That's so wonderful!

Have a happy healthy pregnancy!

I'll be checkin' your other Blog to keep up with you!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?