Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Blech

Day 4 and I'm still being good. I had told myself I wouldnt weigh myself for a week or two. Three days is not going to drop anything. But I did and it saddened me that Im the same. I guess b/c each moment of this is hard and for zero change.. it frustrates me you know? ?But i'm staying strong. I had thoughts of hershey kisses and a chick filet sandwhich or two but I stayed pretty good. Maybe overdid my lunch portion size but still... could be worse.

I was going to hae lunch with hubby tomorrow at our usual fave spot. BUT its all fatty foods so I'm not going to go. It's the right thing but it sucks. When certain things are part of your life it's hard to end them though you know its the right thing to do.

Comments:
it's okay Aisha--remember, 21 days.you CAN do this! I'm on day 4 of mine, also, and it's been a struggle. I just keep reminding myself that the end result WILL be worth it. hang in there. we are all here for you! when it gets rough, post. when it goes well, post. you're doing great.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?