Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Dang Chocolate....

Had a bad day yesterday. I could feel it when I woke up in the morning. Just a tad of a grumpy day. So what'd I do? Medicated with food. Felt bad about every tasty morsel. The crap I ate consisted of a couple of chocolates ( I opened the box Friday night, it's a good thing it's a single layer!) some jelly belly jelly beans, nacho's for lunch, pizza for dinner, with wings.... a friggin sugar donut and some chocolate popcorn. What the heck? I can't even use the excuse of my period, cause it's on it's way out! Today is a new day.

Comments:
It *is* a new day. Hang in there!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?