Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Monday, January 16, 2006

Diving in

Today is my last day to feel sorry for myself. I'm going to start my diet tomorrow. Here's the plan: Eat cereal like branflakes or egg whites for breakfast. Weight watchers for lunch and a reasonable low carb meal for dinner. The kicker? The hardest part of it all? No food after dinner. period. brush my teeth and be done with it. And the other hard part? Workout 2 miles a day five days a week. Again like it was last year, night eating and working out were the vices that caused my weight gain. But i feel motivated with you all around me. I feel like you are holding me up from sinking because I can think of you and your hardwork. We can do it. Hence forth I will check in once a week to update my weight loss or drop in to vent or read your posts. Wish me luck!!!!!

Starting weight: 30/30

Comments:
good luck, Aisha! :) we know you can do it!
 
good luck to you. eating after dinner is my biggest problem, too. especially late at night, hoo boy!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?