Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Friday, January 06, 2006

Don't flip out or have a stroke but....

not only am I posting - I'm eating right. I am back and now that I am going to be a gradma (MeMaw), I'm going to have to get it together. I must do this. And you guys are going to suffer through it with me. I weighed this morning. Let's just say I could lose a hundred pounds and still be considered "big boned." Yeah right.

So it's a new year and I have been telling myself that I would be in great shape by the time I was 27. See first paragrah re MeMaw. I'll be 45 in 5 days. Running a bit behind schedule. Maybe I should make that I'll be in shape by the time I am 47!

Perri

Comments:
YES Perri! YES, YES, YES!

I'm so excited for us - we're going to do it.
 
Welcome! You can do this at any age.

Go Girl!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?