Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Everybody I know is pissed at me so join the club.

I know. I know.

Nutrisystem is
a. expensive
b. prepackaged so it doesn't teach you how to measure your food
c. dissed by almost everybody

However, k8 is
a. being given the diet as a gift
b. too busy to measure or weigh anything
c. fatter than she has ever been in her life

So yes, fellow dieters, I am awaiting the delivery of my first month's foodstuffs.

2 people I know have each been on it and have lost over 30 pounds each in an impressive amoount of time. Naysayers claim that the second you stop eating Nutrisystem food, you will gain the weight back plus 10 pounds, but guess what? I'm desperate so I'm really not gonna live in fear of that.

I know logically what I have to do to lose weight, but I just don't have the time to do all that weighing measuring chopping label reading stuff right now. (I'm divorced, I work full time, take a college class, and I have almost 3 yr old twin girls.) I know I cannot stay on it forever. What I'm really hoping is that I can get some of the initial bulk off and start exercising, and get in the habit of eating limited portions and stuff.

I have ZERO willpower to eat just a little of something if I have the whole box or bag in front of me.

Thank you for your support.

xok8



Comments:
I don't think it is a bad way to go at all.

You just have to think of it as a kick-start and not a lifestyle change. Once the food stops coming, try to recreate some of those meals in your own cooking and buy others (Like lean cuisine) that a similar product for those busy days.

I wish I could afford it then I would do it myself. Please let us know how they taste and how it is working for you. I know I am interested.
 
Honestly, I agree with Jodi. As long as you're using it as a jump start to a new life style then great! And like you said, you know what your problem is, but don't have the time to fix it.

If it was a gift than go for it.

Good luck, and keep us posted!
 
if i could afford it, i would do it. unfortunatly, my diet consists of what i can budget, and it's just out of my price range with all of my other expenses.

good luck!
 
hey I think its wonderful...if I could get it for a gift it would be nice..

hope it works good for ya sweety
 
I say whatever works for you is what you need to do and don't look a gift horse in the mouth!
 
K8 - I'm happy for you! I agree with what everyone else said :)

You're going to do this thing! What a great way to start it!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?