Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Greetings Earthlings! Here I go again.

Okay, I can't tell you how much I weigh but it's MORE than what I weighed last time I started. gug. This time I do have a ticker on my blog.

I'm starting with the goal of 30 pounds. So far I have gotten one of these from ebay cuz I really like them at the Curves-type place I used to go to. It was expensive but I think it will be worth it. I used it this morning for a short amount of time for aerobic activity.

I started the dietfood part Monday and I have done good so far except yesterday at lunch when I did not resist the urge to go to McDonald's but I only ate HALF of my fries which is at least a start, since I loooooooove me some McDonald's fries and these were piping hot.

xok8

Comments:
Glad you checked in, K8 :) We'll do it this year :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?