Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

I don't care if I sound like a commercial...

I've lost 11 pounds in almost 2 weeks on Nutrisystem!

And I'm eating all the food I crave, and then some. I have never been hungry. I know, it's expensive. But I figure I will not have to stay on for an extended period. I've already started experimenting with cooking stuff that meets the requirements.

I am psyched.

Just imagine what I could do if I exercised. Yikes I'm lazy.

-k8

Comments:
Good for you! I am so psyched for you!

I checked out their website to find the "cost" of the food but it seems to be a big secret until you hit the order button.

I would say that many pounds lost in such a short time is worth it!
 
it's no secret! i think it's on the first page. it's like 289.something for a month supply.

also i have noticed that on qvc.com they sell the smaller packs for trial periods. looks like good prices there too.
 
That is SO Awesome! Congrats on such great work.
 
I'm doing the cabbage patch for you... Go K8, it's your birthday... ;)
 
CONGRATS!!!!!! :)How much did you start off wanting to lose? You must be well on your way now!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?