Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Thursday, January 12, 2006

I love walking...

I wish everyday was a beautiful spring day! We've been lucky here and had some wonderful weather. I've been walking almost everyday for an hour with Jen, Kemper and Corson too. We missed yesterday, due to a dentist appointment and poor planning by me.

Back to work in less than two months. Thinking about joining a gym again once I go back... but that will call for some serious time management. We'll see I guess.

Been eating pretty well lately, except for the late night snacking. I've been putting the baby down around 8:30 and grabbing not so healthy snacks. I'm going to try to stick to fruit or popcorn but we'll see.

I've also been sneaking treats while working at the store. It's a good thing I only work one day a week! *L*

Anywho, hope all is well with everyone.

Ciao for now!

Comments:
Great job, Mandi! We have enjoyed some nice weather on and off where I live too. (Right now we have flurries. Weird!)

Great ideas to solve the late night snacking. Something that helps me is to brush my teeth after dinner. Nothing tastes good after that :)
 
Thanks Tee! Maybe I'll try that!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?