Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

just me

well I have been trying to work out lots..in fact I tried pillates. And if any of you were thinking about this..DONT DO IT..unless you are very flexable and can contourt yourself into weird postions, its not worth it. I did it twice, and both times my back felt like it was going to snap..

I have been doing double time on my treadmill, I increase my incline every 4 minutes. Which I am feeling it in the ole legs this moring, which is good. I have been doing my jump roping every other day..I do 500 jumps a day..usally do 100, stop take a breath, then do 200 the next set, the stop take a breathe and do the last 200...It is is really good for the legs I tell you...If you like jump roping, i highly recomend it.

Been doing my weihgts everyday. This is my favoitre thing to do. I have not weighed myself since beging of the year, I am only going to do it monthly, no sence in getting deprssed everyday , ya no.

I am going to start posting more in my weight loss blog..gonna write in it tonight..the adress is www.babyweightbites.blogspot.com

well thats all I have for now...

toodles

chistina

Comments:
I love pilates. I hired my instructor as a personal trainer last year. Worked with her four days a week for an hour or so each session....this went on for four months. Have to admit. Not too thrilled about the weight loss. (This doesnt really help I found)....but....I had some seriously defined back muscles.

Now...if I can just rid myself of that extra layer of lard....Rejoice!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?