Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Keep it up, chicas :)

I was doing well for the first week of January. I went from 245 lbs. to 236 lbs. I was feeling really proud of myself. I did this mostly by eating less and eating healthier. I really didn't add exercise except for the occasional walk if it was nice out.

The second week I lost my momentum and became agitated with the whole thing (as Ruthie, my Email buddy can attest to!). I haven't been over eating too much but I feel a little ill - and when you don't feel well you don't want fish and veggies.
For example, today I had:

Breakfast: 2 pieces of pizza
Lunch: 2 pieces of pizza
Dinner: nothing
Snack: A piece of pineapple pie

So, hopefully I stayed withing my alloted calories even if the food wasn't healthful. I'm ready to jump back into this thing though, even though I'm still not feeling 100% (I've been stuffed up and incredibly tired.)

I'm so proud of all of you for coming this far. Now is when many New Year's resolution makers drop out of the race --- but not us, my friends. NOT US.

1 Cor 9:24 ..."In a race all the runners take part in it, but only one of them wins the prize. Run, then, in such a way as to win the prize."

Comments:
WOWZERS! That is like 9 pounds! NiNe pounds is a wicked start to the year!

I always feel like eating juck when I'm sick... like chocolate, and french fries... and yucky stuff...

You are doing well so far! Keep it up girlfriend!
 
i'm so jealous of you, chica! why didn't you tell me you were having such great results?
 
that's great that you lost that much! Consistency is key. Muhamad Ali's quote is moving. Thanks for sharing that.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?