Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

A little motivation and a partner


Have you seen this?

It is Discovery's FREE Body Challenge. It is an 8 week PERSONALIZED program for you. Oh and did I mention it is FREE!? (You can also get a Bally 8 week pass FREE just for signing up. But there is no Bally's near me. The woes of a small town.)

No excuses now. I am signing up to give it a whirl. It starts Jan 14th. Come join me!

Comments:
I want to do this! Are you doing it? I went to sign up but then I was afriad I would get a bunch of e-mail madness and I got nervous. Are you doing it and if you are is it good?
 
I registered and signed up! The food plan looks really wacky coming from a South Dakotan so I am seriously going to have to revamp that department. The exercise plan is do-able and looks like fun too.

I haven't explored beyond that yet but I figure if they send me a motivating email for 8 weeks it may give me a little extra boost.
 
Thanks Jodi! I added this to the links in the sidebar and I'm going to check it out tomorrow!
 
I tried to sign up, but they won't accept a Canadian address.... any suggestions?
 
Andrea had that problem too Mandi. I told her I faked my phone number with 555-5555 since I don't like to give it out. It went through that way.
 
Sweet... thanks!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?