Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Monday, January 09, 2006

meh...

This weekend was bad, foodwise. The influence of Aunt Flow has driven me to eat things I normally shun. Things like Hostess chocolate creme filled cupcakes and Gardetto snack mix. Things that I know are bad for me, and which I love, but I avoid because I don't need them in my diet.

Friday night, I had a daquari. A very small one, because my friend who was doing the drink mixing misread the recipe and put in 1.5 CUPS of rum instead of 1.5 OUNCES of rum. So, Friday had me consuming my water glass sized daquari, tostitos chips and cheesy salsa dip for dinner. Saturday, I slept until after 2pm (something to do with not getting home from my friends house until nearly 3am), and then made spaghetti, which I ate on all day. That was all I had on Saturday. Sunday, I had a Hardee's breakfast (which I used to do every Sunday, but this is actually the first time in about a month that I've had it lately). I really wanted fried chicken last night, so I went to Krogers, but they were so busy I ended up leaving without buying anything. Instead, I treated myself to my favorite Country Club sub from Sheetz, but oddly, I wasn't as satisfied as I usually am. I think I was just Blah yesterday.

Tonight, pending that all goes well at work, I will go to the gym 2nite for the first time in about 3 weeks (though if you don't count the 2x I went after Thanksgiving, it's probably closer to 5 weeks). I feel like such slacker.

I need encouragement and support to get dedicated back to the cause. So please, everyone, bear with me, my mood swings, my discouragement, and frustrations. I don't want to let anyone down.

~ruthie

Comments:
It's hard to stay positive sometimes... especially when we recognize that wehat we're doing is bad... but we just can't help it.

We've got your back, ruthie!
 
I think it's time for Dr. Phil to step in. Lay down on the couch, Ruthie. LOL.

You've been stressed about work lately - and you even say you've been having mood swings (I imagine in the downward direction because I've been there oh-so-many times.)

You are self medicating with food. I am going to Email you now and give you therapy. LOL.

{{HUGS}}
 
Not to worry. Dr. Tee is on the way with a personal email to help encourage you!
 
Not to worry. Dr. Tee is on the way with a personal email to help encourage you!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?