Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Thursday, January 19, 2006

meh...

Yesterday, I was pretty good. I had leftover dirty rice for breakfast, and packed some for lunch. Unfortunately, it didn't sit too well with me, and I ended up getting a sandwich from 7-11 (one of the market fresh deli ones--not too bad usually) that ended up giving me heartburn the rest of the day, along with baked lays and some hostess zingers. I had the zingers as a reward for not going to Burger King and having the whopper and onion rings I REALLY wanted.

I went to the gym last night--did full weight circuit at my regular weight, and 30 mins on the eliptical @ level 5 for 2.89 miles. My goal on the eliptical is 30 mins or 3 miles, whichever comes first. I made grilled chicken and greenbeans (yummy) for dinner, and was in bed early because I'm just not feeling good lately. Very tired.

This morning, I woke up with the recurring headache from hell again, and ended up stopping at mickey d's for breakfast. Now I wish I hadn't, as it's just sitting there in my tummy rubling around.

anyways, here is a quick simple and yummy greenbean recipe i like to make. and it's good for you, too (i think)...

1 can french cut green beans
parmesian cheese (to taste)
garlic salt (to taste)

cook greenbeans until hot. drain off water. toss beans with parmesian cheese and garlic salt. eat before they get cold.

~ruthie

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?