Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Friday, January 27, 2006

Newbie

Hi Everyone,

I have decided to dive in head first and join you all. If anyone is looking for a partner please let me know!

A little about me (since this group seems to know each other rather well!). I am a semi single mom as my husband lives in another city at the moment. We have one 3 year old son and I have 2 of our 3 dogs. I work full time and am addicted to knitting. I have a website where I write about my life, knitting and the journey to being healthy.

I have about 40lbs of FAT that I would like to get rid of. My food program is Jenny Craig, which I love because it allows me to not have to think about what I am going to cook for myself OR let me be lazy and fall back into the habit of eating out constantly. My son also eats the dinners! As for exercise, I am working out a minimum of 4 days a week but as of this week have stepped it up. I am doing 6-7 days of cardio and at least 2 workouts at my local Curves.

So now you know a little about me! I look forward to getting to know all of you too.

Comments:
Morgan - welcome! I hope someone will partner up with you - certainly you're a great burst of energy and inspiration into this group. Some of us need that badly. (Me!) ... I look forward to you inspiring the rest of us. It sounds like you have many things in common with various members. Nice to meet you!
 
Hey Morgan! Nice to meet you. Welcome aboard!

I don't have a partner right now, so if you're still looking, I'm available!

Good luck on your journey!
 
Mandi I would love that!
 
Morgan, welcome to the group. I'm sure we can all do better with each other's support.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?