Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Friday, January 20, 2006

not such a great day...

today was bad....very bad....here is a list of my sins for today...

4 cinnamon raisin biscuits from Hardees

Double quarter pounder with cheese, fries, and a coke for lunch

2 pces of whitmans sampler chocolate left from the tiny 4pc box i bought last night.

2 liters of ice water (thats the ONLY good thing I've done today).

I didn't go to the gym last night because I was being a lazy @ss. I won't go tonight because I won't make it in time to have a workout before they close at 8pm. I won't make it tomorrow because I am having new front brakes put on my car in the morning, followed by a haircut, and maybe a movie. Yes, I know I could go to the gym before it closes tomorrow at 4pm, but then I would mess up my new nicely cut hair, and what's the point of paying so much to have it done if I can't enjoy it for a day?

Monday is my day of reckoning. Monday, I will climb out of the grease coated pits of diet hell, and back onto my white stallion of virtue, where I eat nothing but vegetables, lean protien, and lots and lots of cold clear water.

Who's gonna join me? Tee? Aisha? Anyone?

~ruthie

Comments:
i'll be with you... even though i'm not one of those people you mentioned. hope ya don't mind.
 
Wow! That is quite the slip Ruthie! :) And the sad thing is, it sounds so YUMMY! Oy!

I hope Monday comes with all new ambition for you. Good Luck Girl!
 
count me in
 
I'm with you. My husband is a skinny toothpick. When he gets an ounce of pudge he has self discipline unparalleled. He has a hard time understanding why I beat myself up over my weight... but then I continue to eat crap. It's hard to explain to someoen who hasnt been there the feeling and why its not entirely in our control. Just like smoking or any other addiction. It's a hard one to break. Plus food is all around us. Hang in there. I read somewhhere that it takes 21 days to break a habit. I once lost 30 pounds and kept it off for 3 years. I suffered through 21 days of HELL (some days were better than otherS) but afterwards I was used to my new lifestyle. I made the mistake of going back to my old ways once I got married and wanted to eat like hubbz did. So anwaysy... in the same vein i give this advice to you I am reminding myself what to do so I can stay on the wagon.

You can do it!!! You can.
 
Jake,
If i had known about you, I would have included you in the list. Thanks for joining! Btw, i bookmarked your blog for future reading!

Jodi--thanks for the suppport!

Perri--great job on your accomplishments so far! :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?