Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Ok - I think we're set now!

Ok- I totally deleted the code for the last blog when I was messing around and had to start over. Hope you like this one cause the other one is gone forever. LOL.

I deleted members who didn't respond for the 2006 challenge but anyone is welcome to contact me and join up again at any time! Right now we are left with 10 members, if I'm not mistaken.

Cori asked in the tagboard what "partners" are for. Partners are not mandatory but beneficial. You can figure out with your partner what exactly it is you'd like done. I usually like a few E-mails per week just to talk about what exercise I'm doing, what I've been eating, how I'm feeling, etc. I like to boost my partner when they're feeling down and cheer when they've accomplished something. We share recipes and tips as well. (This year I'm also partnering with Ruthie as well as Sandy since Sandy is so busy these days and I'm high maintenance and need attention. LOL.) ... If anyone else wants to Email me to chat - do so at any time!

If something doesn't look right in your browser, let me know. I'm aware that the sidebar is not that beautiful with the text pushed to the right. Sorry. I can't fix it at this time. LOL.

If you have an inspirational quote or a great link, post it or Email to me so I can add to our collection.

Um, um, um... what else?

I'm trying extra hard this year guys. I have been struggling so hard this week. I haven't cheated. I've been good. We can do this!

Oh, and we need to close out last year. According to my results, I believe Christina is the winner of the statuette.

Christina, congratulations. Right click away, my dear. ~Tee

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Comments:
i think it looks awesome. :)
 
oh my gosh, I never win anything..

Id like to thank the acadmey;)
 
LOL. Congrats, Christina :)

(Thanks, Ruthie :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?