Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Saturday, January 07, 2006

OK - I'm telling you how the day went

Ate about 2 ounces of ham, 1 bowl of cheerios w/ splenda and about 6 ounces of spaghetti. I also ate 2 large pretzel sticks for a snack.

I have alos been drinking Coke ZERO. Have you tried these? I do NOT like diet sodas. At all. Can't emphasize that enough. And I don't like these either. BUT, if I put some grenadine in them, they are quite yummy -- or at least tolerable. So I am having my caffiene fix and cola fix and doing ok with it.

perri

Comments:
Perri - Great job keeping track! Sounds like you're watching portions :) Keep it up. I'm here rooting you on.

As for sodas - Coke Zero is a great alternative so you aren't drinking all your calories. Soda is so bad... You know, I usually turn my nose up at water but have you tried flavored ones like Fruit 2 O? I actually prefer them over soda. Really tasty! ... They even have flavored seltzer waters if you like the fizziness of soda. :)
 
I'll check the Fruit 2 o
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?