Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Thursday, January 26, 2006

On the wall at my gym...

I am a work in progress.
My body is under construction.
I will not quit,
Therefore, I will not fail.

I just thought that we all could use a little bit of inspiration today. I'm really happy that everyone is doing as well as they are. Great job, girls! (and guys, if we have any closet readers out there).

Like Aisha, today is day 4 of my lifestyle change, too. I've been pretty good about cutting out white things (except for the rice I had on Tuesday night), and the 2 small flour tortillas I had last night with dinner. Change is a process and it takes time--and I'm not on any specific plan, so I don't think eating rice or a tortilla will jeopardize my plan, since it's of my own creation.
My diet plan--eat more veggies and fruits, whole grain, lean protien and eat less refined sugars from pasta and candy. Pretty simple, eh? Yeah, I think so, too. It also makes it pretty easy to follow. I give myself free reign on veggies--since they are good for you and have no fat and practically any calories, I tell myself I can have unlimited amounts. I don't eat unlimited amounts, but I know that if I wanted them, I could. :)

I went to the gym last night and hit 2.94 miles in 30 mins at level 5 on the eliptical, and I did my weights. If I can make it there one more time this week, I'll be happy.

Happy Thursday, everyone!

Comments:
you go ahead on the exercise! that's the hardest part for me!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?