Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Friday, January 13, 2006

*sigh*

So here goes. I want to lose weight. Badly. I remember what it felt like when I was thirty pounds lighter. I was so proud of myself. I felt comfortable. Essentially, I wasn't thinking about my weight. now.. I think about it ALL THE DAMN TIME. And maybe its late but I'm angry. I'm angry that I let myself get this way. I'm angry that this is all in my control and yet I can't seem to get my act together. I really hope that I can get it together and grab onto some self discipline this year. *sigh*

Comments:
You can Aisha. Look at all you have achieved in your life. I know you have it in you. :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?