Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Slowly but surely....

the battle begins again.

They say that the first ten are the easiest. I've already lost those.... shortly after I had Kemper. I was up to 210 when they put me in the hospital for hypertension. That will be a year March 9th. I didn't pay much attention to the scale after that, until after Kemper was born. I was down to 190 a couple of days after the C-section. Been sitting in the low 160's high 150's for almost 6 months now.

My biggest obstacles this week were weather. It was truly awful. Freezing rain, and then a wicked snow storm. Not to be a wus, but I'm so not braving that for my walk, especially with my wee man. I sold my exercise tapes in a yard sale last year. With intentions of replacing them with DVD's. Being the techno dummy that I am, I didn't realise we could hook up both on our TV. I haven't replaced the tapes with DVD's yet.... grr....

Considering going back to Curves (went a few years ago with good results) when I return to work. Hubby says "that's how you got the best results before." He's so right. We'll see how we can manage the schedule.

Anywho,

Hope everyone is having a great week...


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?