Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Slowly but surely...

I'm reinstating some of my healthier eating habits. This weekend, I made my favorite chili with turkey burger. It was yummy, as I had it for lunch and dinner on Sunday, and then lunch yesterday, and finish the little bit left for a snack last night before the gym.

Yes, I DID go to the gym last night. I did both weights and cardio. I hit 2.86 miles in 30 mins at level 5 on the eliptical.

For dinner, I had this garlic pineapple chicken stirfry that I totally made up as I went along. Basically, cooked the chicken with a little bit of garlic powder and olive oil, then dumped in whatever frozen veggies I felt like, which ended up being carrots, peas, broccoli, and spinach. Then I added chunks of pineapple, and before I added the juice from the pineapple, I mixed in a little bit of cornstarch to thicken it while it cooked. It was good over rice (though I know the rice and cornstarch added bad carbs). I'm having the rest as lunch today.

I have a trainer appointment on Feb 4. I guess I'll find out how much damage I've done to myself with my crazy work schedule which prevents me from going as much as I would like to.

My goal this week is to go to the gym at least two more times by weeks end.

~ruthie

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?