Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

We all have our moments...

I did amazing on Friday by not eating the Krispy Kremes, but on Friday night, I had the bohemoth chinese pig-fest (and it was really good, and I am not going to be ashamed of eating it). Saturday, not so great, either. I had left-over chinese pig-fest, then went to the gym and did weights and cardio (I ran 3.29 miles in 30 mins @ level 5), and I was traveling, so I ate fast food that didn't like me so much. Sunday I did awesome with sticking to healthy choices in my food.

Yesterday, I did a great job, too, except for a piece of cake for a co-workers birthday. I went to the gym last night and did weights and elipitical, but I used a different machine, so I only lasted 20 mins (man--that was a killer). Tonight is my day off, and I need it. Work is not a fun place to be, so I'm feeling the stress right now.

Comments:
The stress sucks. I know that feeling. Good on you for not beating yourself up and for having an AWESOME workout!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?