Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Sunday, January 29, 2006

A week in Review

It is Sunday night. I am so pumped right now. I worked out tonight, after I put my kidlet to bed. I NEVER do that. I would rather sit on the couch and knit and watch tv. Heaven forbid I actually do something like working out and getting sweaty!

But I DID IT! That means that I worked out EVERY day this week. I did two Curves workouts and 6 Cardio workouts. Plus I ate on my Jenny Craig plan 95%. I didn't have the cupcakes or donuts at work this week. I didn't eat at the luncheons. And I didn't eat any crap food (even though I was sorely tempted because it was my time of the month).

So. My plan for this next week is to do Cardio 5 days and eat on plan. I have a doctors appointment this week which I had been putting off. For me this is a healthy week because I am not only planning on being healthy, but I am taking the steps too!

I weigh in on Tuesday ...

PS. The SELF CHALLENGE begins in Feb and sign ups start on Feb 1. I am going to do it. Anyone else up for a little challenge?

Comments:
Great job Morgan. keep up the good work and you will reach your goal.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?