Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Friday, January 20, 2006

Weighing in

Down 8 pounds in 2.5 weeks. We can do this!

I can now visualize carrying an 8 pound bowling ball around with me all day. Or 2 sacks of sugar. Or a gallon of milk. Would I want to do that? No. None of us would. But if I put that 8 pounds back on, that is exactly what it will feel like - lugging that extra weight around with me all day. Having that 8 pound bowling ball in my lap instead of a grandbaby.

So how about you? What can you visualize? Use your imagination! What don't you want to pick back up and lug around the rest of your life? Post it here so I can be inspired by you!!!!!

WE CAN DO THIS!

Comments:
WAY TO GO!!!! :)
 
Good for you Perri! I am stuck, as usual. I am getting a treadmill sometime this month so hopefully that will give me the extra boost I need.
 
Wooo hooo! GO Perri! Go perri!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?