Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Definitely not in the plan.

feb-6-06 003


Wow- I haven't had a chance to come here for a few days. Thanks for the message! I am going to be waaaaaaaaay behind schedule on the exercise now. But I am still losing.

I am definitely getting exercise though having to be on crutches. It's alot of effort to haul this big bod around! And my arm muscles are killing me so that has to be a good thing. This week finishes week 3 on Nutrisystem and I am more than happy w the food and the results. Now I have been thinking...what if I didn't hurt my ankle and I was starting the treadmill? Crud.

Oh well. I know God does everything for a reason and this may be His way of slowing me down cuz I have been so rushed lately trying to squeeze work, my class, and kids + housework in 24 hours. I have to admit the relaxation has been 100% enjoyable today. My kids were at the babysitter so I actually got to read a real adult book instead of Goodnight Moon. We'll see how things go w the monkeys here tomorrow.

-k8 :)

Comments:
You keep it up baby!! I am so proud of you. Walk 30 min every day. It gives you that endorphin rush. And eat your collards. Keeps your colon working plus lots of vits. You are worth the fight. blessings to you!
 
um, is it just me or is this a weird comment?i wonder if she even read the post. bizzah!
 
K8 that foot is looking slender and beautiful, I must say ;)

As for the first comment... um, I wholly agree. Eat your collards, k8. Come on now.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?