Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Sunday, February 19, 2006

finally back...

Hi everyone,

1) I am back in town after being out of town for a week. I lost no weight but I lost 2"'s around my body so I am pleased with that.

2) I've blown this weekend food wise

3) I got some great new work out dvd's that I can't wait to try

4) yes I like the whole check in thing. I do it with Jenny Craig on Tuesdays but having it on a Sunday would be cool as it would help keep me motivated during the weekends.

5) I am going to start setting weekly exercise goals for myself because I feel that I'm not working out hard enough.

Comments:
Morgan what're your goals this week? What DVD's did you get? Congrats on the 2" !!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?