Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Habit fading

So my biggest prblem with weight loss is eating late night. Well its been almost two weeks now and I am not tempted like I used to, to eat at night. It used to be an almost irresistiable impulse to eat. It didnt matter what. Now though I have eaten occasionally past dinner its different. I'm not impulse eating. I'm not feeling out control. Yay. The biggest thing is focusing on the discipline and not on the weight loss. Weight loss takes time and if you keep steppig on the scale for your reward you will be disapointed and after two weeks it just won't work and you give up. So is really working for me as far as behavior control :) Yay

Also SPARK PEOPLE is really great because I plugged in the amount I want to lose and how long I want to lose it in and it told me how much to eat each day etc. This is the first time I got concrete objective evidence that I *can* lose weight if I stick to it. According to the site if I stick to my diet I can lose thirty pounds by the end of May. Here's hoping! :).

Comments:
That's awesome, Aisha! - And yes, I thank Perri for telling us about that site. Unbelivable that it's free, huh?
 
very Nice blog. keep up the writing.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?