Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Here I come!

Okay so I know I have been nonexistent in my posts here at the biggest loser but today I am on the wagon.... or treadmill.

I bought mine today and after assembling the thing I got on and did a 30 minute program of ups and downs and fast and slow. It was hard but a blast at the same time. I burned 269 calories and went 1.7 miles. How is that for a first go?

I am starting this at 150 pounds (give or take a few depending on what time of day I weigh myself). I want to lose about 15-20 pounds.

Someone make sure I do this everyday would ya? ;)

Comments:
Don't know if I have left you a comment before But I do read your Blog all the time and I'm trying not to Lurk so much these days.
 
Whoa, nice comment :)

Jodi - Good girl! Having invested money in a treadmill hopefully will be enough to get you on it. So are you going for every day?

If you don't have a partner it would be good to request one so you'll have someone to be accountable to... If not, I'm sure there has to be some type of free program on the internet that will send you reminders. That just has got to have been invented. LOL.

Or you could just tape a sticky note that says "TREADMILL!" on your computer screen. You're not allowed to remove it until you've done it. :)
 
I can totally IM you if you want me too!
 
Thanks Jake! :)

Tee~ I love your new pic! You are one hot mama! WOOOHOOO!
That sticky note thing may actually work for me! I will try that first. The computer program would be good too but then I would have to check my email to get it and thus would spend three hours online reading every thing instead of exercising. LOL
I am going for every day maybe I will skip Sundays once I get going but for now I am aiming for 1 hour a day (in two 30 minute segments).

K8~ Hold on to that thought. I may need you later! :) Thanks for the offer!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?