Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Sunday, February 12, 2006

I have to tell someone.

caution: whining ahead

This whole episode has really been depressing me. I am right at the threshold of so many things- exercising, getting my bedroom finished, getting my life in general together- and now I cannot do any of this.

I have severe carpal tunnel that has flared up from gripping the crutches and walker that I have been using and I can't even write w my right hand. Plus I damaged my back when I was pregnant on bedrest for those months and this has made that condition start flaring up again as well.

Will I ever feel better? I feel like an old woman at 33 years of age.

Yes, I want cheese with my whine.

xok8


Comments:
Mmm, Cheese sounds awfully tasty ;)

Sorry. Hee hee.

Everyone gets down and frustrated but K8, I know you of all people, know deep down that,

#1 Everything is for a reason.
#2 God doesn't give you anything you can't handle.
#3 Struggle creates chracter.

I'm preaching to the choir here! You are going to come out of this even stronger and more determined and more appreciative of having working legs, etc.

I have carpal tunnel as well, and I know how frustrating it can be. I also have a myriad of other physical problems which a healthy 26 year old shouldn't have. That should be incentive for us to get healthy in what we eat and how much we exercise.

Consider it all joy, my brethren, when you encounter various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces endurance. And let endurance have its perfect result, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing. James 1:2-4

{{{HUGS}}} Hang in there! This too shall pass.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?