Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Friday, February 03, 2006

It's been a hard week - but I made it.

When I checked this morning I was down to 236 lbs. (Oh yes. I said the number.) I started at 245 lbs. So, that's 9 lbs. total. You may be saying, "Wait a minute - I thought she already lost that much?"... Well - I was naughty for awhile and had gained some of it back. Now it's gone again.

But I'm feeling good today. I overcame every obstacle and temptaion this week.

Just today I took the boys to Dairy Queen. Why? Maybe deep down I was considering cheating but as I sat there in the drive thru - going back in forth in my head about it, ultimatley I didn't get anything for myself. I remembered all of you here and all the hard work I've put in. Why would I waste 30 minutes on my Gazzelle for one stupid ice cream!?

So I came home and had this instead.



One thing that has been helping me is music. I used to watch TV while on the Gazzelle but I'd get bored within 10 minutes and get off. Now I listen to music on my mp3 player and it really pumps me up!

Here are the songs I'm into right now. What are yours?




Let's Get it Started - The Black Eyed Peas
Hey Ya - The Black Eyed Peas
Let's Get Loud - Jennifer Lopez
Right There - Chingy
Tipsy - Chingy
To The Line - Kanye West
Gold Digger - Kanye West
Shake Ya Tailfeather - Murphey Lee, P. Diddy, Nelly
Switch - Will Smith

(By the way - I prefer the "Clean" versions of the songs. If you can see by my selections why type of music gets me going - feel free to recommend something!)

Comments:
i've been leaving commets but they ont show up. are youd eleint ghtme?
 
yeah i left a comment too. whattupwitdat
 
If you left comments this weekend I know Blogger was down for quite awhile. Maybe that has something to do with it?

Aisha - I would never delete you! LOL.
 
did i tell you how freaking proud i am of YOU, partner? we totally rock! :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?