Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Looks like a helpful spot

Someone told me about this site this morning. It's called www.sparkpeople.com and it's great accountability. You plug in your current weight, how much you want to weigh, and when you want to weigh that by and then they give you stats of how much you need to lose per week, how many calories you need/day to achieve that and help you factor in exercise. So, it really is a good site. Then you can plug in your food and exercise each day and it helps you track it all. Anyway, just a plug for it if you think it might help you SEE your success. :)

Comments:
Thanks, Perri! I signed up and it's such a great tool. I can't believe it's free. It's even better than CalorieKing which costs $30. The only thing CalorieKing is better for is that you don't have to get on the internet to enter the food you've eaten... I have stopped using it for that anyway. I'm at a point where I'm pretty good at knowing how much and what I can have within a day.
Spark has such cool features! I have 3 mini goals to work on this week. I think that is really going to motivate me. The "Big Picture" can be intimidating, but if I can concentrate on small changes like "Don't eat in front of the TV" (or computer for me!) for the next 2 weeks, it'll really help :)
 
Thank you! I signed up too.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?