Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Not Motivated

I think I need a foot up my butt. I can't seem to get it into gear lately. I seem to be posting the same stuff week after week... I have been around 160 for MONTHS. I go back to work in 2 weeks. *2* weeks. I'm *going* to make working out a part of my daily routine, so that I don't have to change it up later. It will just be a part of it. I plan on joining Curves and I think that I will this Tuesday, just so that it's done and I have no excuses.

I've eaten some junk this weekend, but not enough to worry too much about, my main problem is the not losing. Just sitting up here on my plateau, all by myself.

Have a good week gals.

PS Aisha, sounds like a good idea to me.

Comments:
Hey Mandi. Did you join Curves then?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?