Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Friday, February 24, 2006

Ruthie and all else struggling TRY SPARKPEOPLE

I forgot who recommended it but thank you a million times over sparkspeople is really helping me. The key is that I can log my weight loss and I can keep a food journal which is completely simple. They have all the foods in there, you just search click and add, it tells you how much fat you have left, how many calories you have left. It also will let you pick when you want to lose the weight by, etc an how many pounds you need to lose to get there. This gave me hope that indeed I could do it. It's just like the weight watchers point system for me because it tells me when to stop. It also allows for you to eat something fattening like a small cake if you have enough calories/fat/carb to allow it. I just have to say it's really cool and Ruthie before you decide to throw in the towel. Try it.

Comments:
d'oh! sparkpeople.com not sparks. sorry
 
I agree! It's such a great site I can't believe it's free.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?