Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Monday, February 06, 2006

Saturday at the gym...

I met with my trainer for a weights and measures. I woke up with a migrain, I only made it to the gym 5 times in January, and needless to say, I didn't hold out for anything positive. I anticipated gaining....alot.

Instead, I:

LOST 9 inches
LOST 3 pounds

Apparently, changing my eating habits DID help. Is anyone as shocked as I am that just a few small changes could make such a difference? I can't feel anything lost one me, and infact, I've felt even more huge than normal lately.

I hope that everyone else has been seeing good positive results!


Comments:
I already told you in Email how freaking proud I am, partner! :)
 
NINE INCHES???? Wow! that is so awesome!!!! You couldn't tell? Your clothes must feel different o you!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?