Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Soup from Heaven

This is the bestest soup in the world. It doesn't look exciting on this recipe card but it's out of this world. My Mom came to my house the other day with a little container. She said, "This is bean and tomato soup. It's your Grandma's recipe. It is really tasty and healthy." I didn't look at it twice. I told her to just put it in the fridge.

When lunch approached the next day I opened the fridge door and stood there. Nothing much to eat. I grabbed the container of soup and heated it up in the microwave. After my first bite I scraped the insides of that container until there was nothing left. Then I E-mailed my Mom begging for the recipe. Here it is.


Comments:
i think it will fit in nutrisystem. im gonna try it.
 
Yay! :) (By the way - my kids who usually hate chunks of tomato ate it up.) My grandma makes a whole batch and then freezes it in small containers to warm up for lunches :)
 
I will have to try this. Thanks Tee!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?