Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Throwing out an idea

I was thinking about weight watchers and how they do a lot of what we do, share our grievances and our losses and our victories with one another for support. One thing Weight Watchers does is they do a weigh in every week updating everyone on their weight. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in incorporating that on this blog? We could pick a date like Sunday and all check in and say how much we lost? That way it would give us some motivation like it does to the Weight Watcher members? Just an idea.

I'm at my mother in laws house and the woman can cook, Ill give her that. I've been good. I went to a party last night and they had baklava and chocolate cake but I refrained and had tea and some fruit. My mother in law is well aware of my sweet tooth and has mentioned it at least three times today "y-y-y-ou didn't touch any of the sweets!!!" ha :) That's kinda nice to shock her like this. I do admit here though, that as the evening wore on and the boredom of the party being to weigh on me like a big heavy box full of books... I did have two bites worth of cake. But considering what I'd normally do. Its better though I wish I hant touched it at all. We came home and mye and hubby were hanging out and he made himself a whole new plate of food. Normally I'd have gotten some too but I didn't and it hurt like hell at the time because everything in me wanted to eat too. But he said whe you wake up you'll be glad you didnt. He's right.. Weight loss aint easy but hopefully we'll all makei t :)

Comments:
Works for me.
 
Aisha - Excellent job avoiding the sweets!

I'll weigh in weekly if you want to. Pick a day - Monday? That way we wouldn't be so naughty over the weekend. LOL.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?