Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Sunday, February 12, 2006

*tsk tsk* Slacker

Yeah, where have I been? Two weeks. No excuses. I've been a naughty girl. I've been eating horribly. Not exercising. Total SLACKER. So instead of turning to my girls for support, I hide from you. Good job on me, eh? Maybe if they don't hear from me they won't *know* I'm being a bad girl. *grrr*

Anyway, feeling the crunch of going back to work, I'm getting a little sad, and therefore self medicating. with food. Still better food than cigarettes. *sighs*

I will do my best to post this week.

No pounds lost off of the original weight, but gained and then lost again.

*sighs*

See ya's soon.

Comments:
That's OK - Mandi. You're going through some stressful times. Just remember not to hide! Come here instead so we can boost you up. {{HUGS}}
 
Thanks chica!
 
Yea! Hiding is not allowed. It just makes us feel guilty when we post about failing. :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?