Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Only years, months, and days left until the end of the challenge!

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Checking In...

I've been exercising consistently now for three weeks 30-60 minutes 5-6 days a week.

I've been eating between 1200-1550 calories everyday for three weeks with only two times going over my limit.

I've lost absolutely no weight.

Do you think 1200-1550 is too high a range to lose anything? The diet also allows any food so long as you stay in your range though ofcourse they encourage healthy food.

I'm just confused. I guess on the bright side I can't gain weight doing all this.

Comments:
Aisha - This will sound wacky but maybe the calories are not enough and you're not eating enough fat. That can cause your body to go into a primitive "starvation mode" which was used to protect us during famine but is of no help to us on modern day diets!

You will think I'm crazy but I'd try upping the calories and fat a bit for a few days and see what happens.

You are doing fantastic. I admire your determination even though you haven't seen the results of such hard work!
 
wow, that seems wierd..

maybe tee is on to something, but I think that is a good calroirc intake..thats about what mine is a day..if this keeps up get your thryoid checked..
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?